www.pat2pdf.org - A FREE patent search tool
Patent Application Searching
- Purpose and Instructions
- Getting to Advanced Search
- Entering Query Terms
- Other Search Constraints
- The Results Page
- Go to the USPTO's homepage (http://www.uspto.gov). Click on the Patents link on the menu bar.
- In the Tools sidebar, click on the USPTO Patent Full-Text and Image Database (PatFT) and Application Full-Text and Image Database (AppFT) link.
- In the AppFT: Applications box on the right, select Advanced Search.
- In the Query box, type in your search terms. For example, type "computer mouse" in the query box (please include the quotation marks in your search). This will return a list of all the patents that have the phrase computer mouse anywhere in the indexed text.
- Click on "Search." This brings up a list of patents that contain your search terms anywhere in the text of the patent application.
- PatApp publication only began in 2001, therefore only applications from 2001-present are in this database.
- At this point hit the back button on your browser. Then, move forward in the tutorial to "Step 4: Other Constraints".
Other online sources:
U.S. Patent Office Full Text Database -Free
- Delphion Intellectual Property Network
- Get The Patent.com
- IP-Discover - free for students and non-profits
- SurfIP.com - search many databases at once
- IP Search Engine - patents and non-patent prior art
- CASWEB - Chemical Patents Plus!
- CNIDR U.S. Patent Database - Free (abstracts back to 1975)
- Shadow Patent Office
- Software Patent Institute
- COS US Patent Database -Free
- DNA Patent Database
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture Biotech Patents
- Questel Orbit Patent Database
- IFI Claims Databases
- Chi Research
- Fullerene Patent Database
WIPO Patent Database -Free
- Esp@ceNet (EPO) -Free
- PCT Gazette Search -Free
- GetPat & GetPat Pro
- PCT Registrations
- German Patents
- Japanese Patent Info
Document Retrieval Firms
Capitol Patent Service, Inc.
- Get the Patent.com
- Federal Research Corporate Services
- Hylind Courthouse Retrieval Co.
- Patent Gateway
- PatentHunter - Software program that downloads and manages United States patent images. Free Trial Version available.
- Patent Imaging Corporation
- PatSee Patent Downloading Software - Allows downloading of patents from 20 countries
- Rapidpat / Cypheron Systems, LLC
- ViewPatent - Free link direct to PTO full-text database
DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO Ph.D
Congratulations! Your presentation titled "Anthony Crasto Glenmark scientist, helping millions with websites" has just crossed MILLION views.