|By region / country|
|By specific subject matter|
- Compulsory licensing (patents)
- Criticism of pharmaceutical patents
- Generic drug
- Supplementary protection certificate
- Oliver Gassmann, Gerrit Reepmeyer, Maximilian von Zedtwitz, Leading Pharmaceutical Innovation, Trends and Drivers for Growth in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Springer, 2008, ISBN 3-540-77635-4, ISBN 978-3-540-77635-2, pages 133-134.
- Scherer FM., The economics of human gene patents, Acad Med. 2002 Dec;77(12 Pt 2):1348-67 : "
- European Commission, Pharmaceuticals, Sector Inquiry, 2008 (Public Consultation, Preliminary Report).
- "Patents and Pharmaceuticals", a paper given on 29 November 2008 at the Presentation of the Directorate-General of Competition’s Preliminary Report of the Pharma-sector inquiry, by the Rt. Hon. Sir Robin Jacob
- India wins landmark patent battle, BBC News, March 9, 2005
- "HIV/AIDS, Patents and the TRIPS Agreement: Issues and Options", United States Congressional Research Service, July 27, 2001
- "Pharmaceutical Patent Term Extensions: A Brief Explanation", United States Congressional Research Service, January 31, 2002
- Patent Opposition Database, an online resource launched by Doctors without Borders as "a tool which can be used to explore how to challenge unfair patents and their negative impact on access to medicines." ("About". Patent Opposition Database. MSF Access Campaign. Retrieved October 13, 2012.)
SHIMOGA, KARNATAKA, INDIA
Shimoga Photos - Kudli Temple
Ornate baluster in Thripuranthakeshwara temple at Balligavi, Shimoga district.jpg
sigandur - Shimoga